It has taken me 2 years and extensive purchasing of the right quality to find birds to purchase to help replace what I lost. Here are the rules
1. I DO NOT SELL CHICKS OR EGGS
2. I DO NOT SELL FEMALES ALONE WITHOUT A MALE. SORRY CITY FOLK, BUT I LIKE MOST BREEDERS HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF COCK BIRDS
3. I KEEP ALL YOUNG BIRDS FOR ME, UNTIL I DECIDE IF THEY MAKE THE CUT, BECAUSE, I HATCH FOR MY NEEDS IN SHOWING, NOT YOURS.
4. I REQUIRE A DEPOSIT PREPAID ON ANY BIRD SALES. IF YOU FAIL TO MEET ME FOR A SALE, AT A LOCATION AGREED UPON, OR YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT THEM ANYMORE, YOUR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT.
5. I SELL OLDER BIRDS 2 AND OLDER, PERIODICALLY. BIRDS MAY NOT BE IN SHOW SHAPE, BUT ALL ARE SHOW OR BREEDER QUALITY. I KEEP NOTHING ON MY PROPERTY THAT I WOULD NOT SHOW MYSELF.
6. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE TO ANYONE, OR CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT A SALE IF SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT. UNTIL THE BIRDS LEAVE MY PROPERTY, THEY ARE MINE AND I CAN DO WITH THEM WHAT I WANT.
7. BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT THINGS FOR SALE, LOOK BACK AT NUMBER 1 THROUGH 4.
Due to a recent dog attack I have no birds available at this time. - Updated 11/19/13
Due to recent serious health issues-October 2016-17 Nothing for sale.
I do not sell chicks, and I NO LONGER SELL EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!
I can also deliver any birds listed here to shows I attend, but payment must be received before the show, meaning before I leave for the shows. Birds must be picked up on Saturday, no exceptions.