|Posted by silverpulletpoultry on September 7, 2010 at 10:42 PM|
Been pretty busy with work and all, but have a bunch of roosters for sale. Some will be going to the swap on Sunday, but others I would like to sell to someone who will not eat them. Please check out the for sale page in the next few days. If interested, I will require payment ASAP to hold the bird for shipping. I am trying to be patient but space is of a virtue out here right now.
Trying to get to the show in MN, but the rules are making it damn near impossible to do so. I am trying to get all my tests done as possible, but might not be able to swing it. The state wants $200 to get a health certificate and I have to have pullorum testing done 30 days before the show so testing that I had done in August will not be considered. The MN state vet said it would be okay but he will not be the one there when I show up to the show 12 hrs away with birds! Trying to find a local vet to get health certificate done. I am tempted to scratch the whole thing and say screw it will do it next year.
got doors done on our house, and soon will be doing flooring. Hopefully will not be difficult!
Have several birds in show cages prepping and have been babying the heck out of my new project, Wheaten and Silver Wheaten silkies.
Weather is cooling off so hopefully shipping will be end of month or next.